Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

.:i want a guy.....:.



~who would move the hair away from my eyes and then kiss me~
~hold my hand in line at the mall and make all the girls jealous~
~someone who would sing to me at random moments~
~who let me
sleep on their chest~
~a boy who would get mad at someone if they called me ugly or was meant to me~
~i wan someone who would call me
3 times if he went away~
~someone who let me
gossip to him and would
just smile
and agree with everything i said~
~he would throw stuffed animals at me when i act dumb and then
KISS ME A MILLION TIMES~
~someone who would make fun of me just to make me
laugh~
~he would take me to the park and put his hand around my waist
and give me a big bear hug all the time~
~he would tell his friends about me and
SMILE when he did it~
~he would never be afraid to say

"i love you"

in front of his friends~
~and we argue about silly things and then we
make up~
~i want a boy that would kiss me at midnight on
NEW YEARS
and COUNT STARS
with me~
~who would stay at home with me on Friday night just to
help me make dinner & watch movies together under the same blanket~
~someone who would tell me i'm
beautiful but not to often~
~who make me laugh like no one else could~
~but mostly i want someone who would be my

best friend

and would never
break my heart
~